This list is a living document, much like the other pages of this blog but this year I am devoting much of our blog to provide you with things to see and do while visiting our area. Some are as close as our back yard, while others may be good for a day trip, but one things for sure, there is something for everyone. With new exciting things opening everyday, I am sure this will never be complete. For a list of other things to do, see our website's Things To Do page and of course check out Woodridge Bed and Breakfast, the perfect place to call home will visiting Southeast Louisiana, Slidell, New Orleans and all parts in between.
(editors note: if any time you see something that has closed, please take a moment to email us so we may update our information. Also, if you know of something not listed, please give us a holler!)
Jazz Music - Preservation Hall
- French Quarter, New Orleans ~ 35 minute drive
- Garden District, New Orleans, ~ 40 minutes drive
Global Wildlife Center
- Folsom LA, ~ 40 minutes drive
Where's the Beach?
- Bay St Louis, MS ~ 20 minutes drive
Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Bay St. Louis to Ocean Springs MS ~ 20 minutes drive
Slidell Mardi Gras Museum
- Slidell, LA - 5 minutes drive
Poverty Point Historical Site
- Pioneer, LA - (in route stop) 250 miles N of the B&B
New Orleans City Park
- New Orleans, LA - 30 minute drive
- Spots around South East Louisiana - as close as 5 miles but so many areas to venture to
Fishing in Sportsman's Paradise
- 10 plus public boat ramps near Woodridge - all 20 minutes or less drive
The Irish Cultural Museum
- New Orleans, LA - 30 minute dirve
As the Innkeeper of Woodridge Bed and Breakfast of Louisiana, we hope you find the information provided helpful in planning your trip to our area. And we hope you will consider Woodridge as your home away from home while in the New Orleans, Slidell and Pearl River areas of SE Louisiana.