My Hotel Breakfast experience:
- Styrofoam bowls & plates to start - of course not set up to be anywhere near where they are needed
- Instant Grits & Oatmeal - nothing better than particles that transform into food when hot water hits it!
- Luke warm rubber eggs - they bounced around on the plate - seriously it almost was a game.
- And the up and down to get things I forgot (i.e. butter, salt packet,....) and of course another cup of coffee.
- Wish I had taken a picture but I like to take pictures of things that make me smile!
- Have a seat with nice tableware.
- Be greeted with a friendly 'Good Mornin'
- SERVED - piping hot, good to the last drop, coffee and good juice
- SERVED - your starter of freshly purchased fruits - locally grown if at all possible
- Ready for a coffee refill? No need to leave your table, your host is there in a jiffy!
- SERVED - main course fresh from the oven to your table
- OH and you don't even have to clean the table!
|The better way to eat breakfast while traveling!|
B&B's are a better way to stay, so while visiting Southeastern Louisiana, stay at Woodridge Bed and Breakfast - play hard, sleep well! Debbi & Tim Keepers of the Inn and Concierge to your perfect getaway!